If your roof has sustained damage from hail, wind, or debris, then you need to get repairs quickly. If you're in the Denver, CO area, then you can trust Safe House Exteriors to provide you with the assistance you deserve. We have nearly a decade of experience in the industry and dedicate ourselves to providing outstanding service. With our help, you can have any storm damage fixed in no time at all.
Hail, wind, debris, and other issues can cause serious damage to your roof. Hail can leave dents in the roof, tear granules off shingles, and more; wind can tear off shingles completely, or send debris flying into your roof. This storm damage is often incredibly serious, and so it’s important to make sure you’re getting roof repair quickly.
When your roof is damaged by wind, hail, or debris, get in touch with the best roof repair contractors in the Denver, CO area. Safe House Exteriors offers roof repair for hail, wind, and other storm damage. We understand just how serious storm damage can be, and so we really take the time to make sure that you’re getting the repair service you deserve. This means that we:
- Discuss the issue with you. One of the first steps to any repair project is to get more information. Listening to the customer is often the first step in this process, as you can give us a better idea of the problems you’re seeing.
- Provide you with a roof inspection. Once we’ve spoken with you, we’ll come out to your property to assess the damage ourselves. A roof inspection gives us a chance to see the damage and figure out how extensive it is.
- Give you an estimate. After we have a good idea of what the damage is like, we’ll provide you with a free estimate on how much it’ll take to repair everything. When we give you an estimate, we’ll make sure it’s as accurate as possible, so you’ll always have a solid idea of how much you’ll actually be paying for your storm damage roof repair.
- Handle the project from start to finish. Once you approve the estimate, we can get to work. Our roof repair professionals will address the hail and wind damage in a timely fashion. We’ll personally handle the job from start to finish, overseeing everything in order to make sure you get perfect end results. Our goal is to provide you with high-quality roofing repairs in a timely fashion.
As your roof repair experts, we’re committed to helping our clients in whatever way we can. With our assistance, you can be confident that your roof will be fixed in no time flat.
Hail, wind, and storms in general don’t just cause roof damage; they can also damage other parts of your building. It can be frustrating to see damage done to your house or commercial building, and so it’s beneficial to get in touch with the professionals quickly.
Safe House Exteriors is here to make sure that you get all the storm damage repairs you need. When you work with us, you’ll be working with professionals that are:
- Experienced: We’ve been in this industry for over a decade, and so have a solid idea of how best to handle just about any problem we come across.
- Honest: You want to know that you can trust the company that you’re working with. That’s why we always work with honesty and integrity. We mean what we say, and will keep any promises we make.
- Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction: Our number one priority has always been to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with the work that we do. This means paying close attention to the details, providing regular communication, and otherwise providing outstanding service to make sure you have an excellent working experience.
We know just how stressful it can be to try and fix storm damage; that’s why we’re here to make sure you get the best service possible. With our help, you can be confident any damage will be fixed in no time.
Storms can cause major damage to your building. Your insurance company should cover all the necessary repairs—but that’s assuming the insurance claim is submitted correctly. If not submitted in a timely fashion—or if some of the information on the claim is wrong—then you may have the claim rejected. This can make life far more difficult than it needs to be, since, without the money from your roof damage insurance claim, you may not be able to get the repairs you need.
Safe House Exteriors understands just how frustrating this can be. That’s why we help individuals throughout the Denver, CO area file their roof damage insurance claim. We’ve worked with plenty of insurance adjusters over the years, and so know exactly what needs to be done in order to submit the claim correctly. First, we’ll provide you with a roof inspection, going over everything to get an idea of what the damage is like. Then, we’ll take pictures of the damage and help with the filing process. Our goal is to help make your life easier and to make sure you get the money you deserve.
At Safe House Exteriors, we'll provide you with hail and wind damage repair that will have your roof fixed in no time. We are skilled, experienced experts who have dedicated ourselves to giving you the best service possible. Call us today if you're near any of the following areas:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
Ready to fix hail or wind damage? Then get in touch with us. Just give us a call today in order to get your free estimate.
The workmanship is impeccable. They made my house look amazing. Safe House did both my roof and siding. Their employees were fast and friendly. They cleaned up when they were done. The owner took the time to walk me through the process and he was very patient with me. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or family.
They are the best. Roof and gutters were perfect. Thanks again to Chris and his team.
Needed a last minute inspection and these guys were very accommodating. Felt their advice was on point and quotes for fixing items was reasonable. Will use them in the future.
We had a major hailstorm in our neighborhood on 8/11. From the very first contact with the salesperson, Ryan Peets, Chris and his team totally took care of us! Ryan did a great job of explaining the process and even worked with our insurance company to relieve some of the stress. We made them aware we were putting our house on the market. They went the extra mile to complete the roofs on our home, barn and potting shed and installed new gutters and downspouts in a very timely fashion. The crews that work for this company just don't quit, very hard working! Our insurance company only approved filling in the nicks and spot painting our home so Ryan got them back out for a second inspection. Chris worked with our insurance company to explain the house needed to be painted to look right. Chris got them to approve painting three sides of the house and we took care of the fourth side of the house. Great job Chris and thanks to Jose and his painting team!! Our property looks fantastic and because we used Safe House Exteriors, we were under contract in less than four weeks after listing it. We highly recommend working with this company, excellent communication!!
I would defiantly recommend Safehouse! Everything went great! They took care of everything from start to finish! My house looks GREAT!!!
Excellent workmanship and superior customer service. They were very quick to start and complete all repairs on our house and outside structures after a massive hail storm. Started and completed work even with the insurance check having to go through the mortgage company. Would highly recommend.
Safe House Exteriors was an amazing company all the way through the process of getting my new roof. They had the old roof off in one day and the new roof on the next. Very professional and incredibly responsive.
Very hard working and competent crew. Once the job was started they stayed on site daily through completion. Left the worksite completely cleaned up. The one issue that I had was the lack of a fluent English speaking worker on the job site since I do not speak or understand Spanish.
We had a little over 40k worth of repairs done to our house after a major hail storm and Chris and his guys did a great job. They were always where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. Chris worked with us to make some changes on the fly, and we couldn't be happier.
The office lady Kelli is very informative. They do exalant work. I love my new roof. I got hip and Ridge vents. If I need another roof as long as I owen this house I will be calling Safe House Exteriors. Thanks guys.
Chris is a great guy to work with. He is not one of the fly by night company's you see around. He came out the same day I called just to be here when my adjuster came. He has also always taken my calls right away. Would highly recommend.