Do you need someone who can handle the siding installation for your Denver, CO home? If so, then get in contact with Safe House Exteriors! We are honest, skilled professionals that are passionate about what we do. We can handle the installation of just about any type of siding, providing you with a range of options to choose from. With our help, you're guaranteed to get siding that you'll love; just give us a call today in order to speak to a professional siding contractor and learn more.
Siding of some sort is on almost every single building. It is a vital part of the home, and serves several important functions:
- Increased Curb Appeal: One of the most immediate benefits of good siding is how much it can increase your home’s curb appeal. Beautiful siding can really enhance the look of your home and impress any passersby; unappealing or poorly-maintained siding, however, can leave a negative impression on anyone who sees your home.
- Insulation: Keeping your house insulated is incredibly important. Without proper insulation, your HVAC system will have to work overtime in order to keep your home at a comfortable temperature—which means you’ll likely be facing higher energy bills. Siding is vital in this regard; when you have good siding, you can make sure that your house is properly insulated, cutting down on energy costs.
- Protection: The weather in Denver, CO can be relatively severe. Storms can cause plenty of damage, which can amount to hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repairs. Because of this, you want to do whatever you can in order to protect your building. Good siding is invaluable for this reason; it helps to protect your home from damage, so you can worry less about expensive repairs in the future.
By investing in quality siding, you can make sure that your home not only looks amazing, but stays in excellent condition, as well.
Because siding is so important to your home overall, it’s important to make sure that you’re choosing the right option. What’s going to work best for curb appeal? What will stand up even under the harshest weather conditions? What fits within your budget? There are many different things to consider, and so it’s often beneficial to discuss your options with a professional siding contractor. They can help you narrow down your options and choose the right siding for your home.
If you’re in the Denver, CO area, then Safe House Exteriors is here to make your siding installation easy. We want to provide you with siding that will be the envy of your neighbors, and so offer a variety of options to choose from, including:
- James Hardie Siding: Hardie board siding—also known as James Hardie siding—is an incredibly popular siding option. That’s because hardie board siding is incredibly durable, has a long lifespan, and comes in a beautiful array of colors. It can often be the perfect options for many homeowners throughout the local area.
- Vinyl Siding: Are you looking for something that’s affordable, durable, and beautiful for your siding installation? Then vinyl siding might be the best choice for you. Vinyl siding is one of the cheaper options on the market, and comes in a range of colors for you to choose from. Plus, it’s relatively durable, and isn’t susceptible to things such as rot.
- Wood Lap Siding: Do you want a beautiful, environmentally-friendly option for your siding? Then getting wood lap siding installation might be a good idea. Wood lap siding is made entirely of natural cedar, which not only looks amazing, but has less of an impact on the environment. It’s durable, too, able to stand up to harsh weather and strong winds with ease.
Safe House Exteriors will help you choose the right option for your home, and then handle your siding installation from start to finish, taking care to make sure the job is done perfectly.
In addition to handling siding installation, we can also install trim for your roof. Metal roof trim is an important part of your roof that can add some extra aesthetic appeal to your roofing overall. We can provide you with metal roof trim installation that will really make your home stand out. With help from our professionals, you can be confident you’ll get the service you deserve.
While siding is designed to be durable, that doesn't mean it can't be damaged-and sometimes, that damage is too serious to really be fixed. When that happens, you'll need to get siding replacement from a professional contractor.
Safe House Exteriors has the experience and skill necessary to handle your siding replacement with ease. We can install brand new siding of your choice, whether you're looking for James Hardie siding, vinyl siding, or another option. When we handle your siding replacement, we'll completely remove the old siding, and then handle the installation of the new siding from start to finish. We pay close attention to the details and work with care, going above and beyond in order to make sure that you get end results you'll love.
Whether you need siding installation or replacement, Safe House Exteriors is here to help. We've got the skill and experience necessary to handle your project with ease. We're passionate about what we do, and always aim to go above and beyond in order to make sure that you get the service you deserve. If you're near any of the following areas, then consider giving us a call:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
Safe House Exteriors is here to make your siding installation easy. Just give us a call today in order to get a free estimate; we'd be happy to discuss our services with you.
The workmanship is impeccable. They made my house look amazing. Safe House did both my roof and siding. Their employees were fast and friendly. They cleaned up when they were done. The owner took the time to walk me through the process and he was very patient with me. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or family.
They are the best. Roof and gutters were perfect. Thanks again to Chris and his team.
Needed a last minute inspection and these guys were very accommodating. Felt their advice was on point and quotes for fixing items was reasonable. Will use them in the future.
We had a major hailstorm in our neighborhood on 8/11. From the very first contact with the salesperson, Ryan Peets, Chris and his team totally took care of us! Ryan did a great job of explaining the process and even worked with our insurance company to relieve some of the stress. We made them aware we were putting our house on the market. They went the extra mile to complete the roofs on our home, barn and potting shed and installed new gutters and downspouts in a very timely fashion. The crews that work for this company just don't quit, very hard working! Our insurance company only approved filling in the nicks and spot painting our home so Ryan got them back out for a second inspection. Chris worked with our insurance company to explain the house needed to be painted to look right. Chris got them to approve painting three sides of the house and we took care of the fourth side of the house. Great job Chris and thanks to Jose and his painting team!! Our property looks fantastic and because we used Safe House Exteriors, we were under contract in less than four weeks after listing it. We highly recommend working with this company, excellent communication!!
I would defiantly recommend Safehouse! Everything went great! They took care of everything from start to finish! My house looks GREAT!!!
Excellent workmanship and superior customer service. They were very quick to start and complete all repairs on our house and outside structures after a massive hail storm. Started and completed work even with the insurance check having to go through the mortgage company. Would highly recommend.
Safe House Exteriors was an amazing company all the way through the process of getting my new roof. They had the old roof off in one day and the new roof on the next. Very professional and incredibly responsive.
Very hard working and competent crew. Once the job was started they stayed on site daily through completion. Left the worksite completely cleaned up. The one issue that I had was the lack of a fluent English speaking worker on the job site since I do not speak or understand Spanish.
We had a little over 40k worth of repairs done to our house after a major hail storm and Chris and his guys did a great job. They were always where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. Chris worked with us to make some changes on the fly, and we couldn't be happier.
The office lady Kelli is very informative. They do exalant work. I love my new roof. I got hip and Ridge vents. If I need another roof as long as I owen this house I will be calling Safe House Exteriors. Thanks guys.
Chris is a great guy to work with. He is not one of the fly by night company's you see around. He came out the same day I called just to be here when my adjuster came. He has also always taken my calls right away. Would highly recommend.