Have you noticed that your roof has a leak? Are there missing shingles? Have you noticed visible holes in your roof? Don't wait around to get roof repair services; get in touch with the most reliable experts in the Denver, CO area! Safe House Exteriors is a company that aims to provide clients with high-quality service and reliable assistance. We can handle roof repairs of all types, from leaks to missing pieces and more. Each job is handled with care; we pay close attention to the details, working carefully in order to make sure you get the best end results possible. If you're ready to get your roofing issues fixed, then just give us a call. We're ready to give you the service you deserve.
It can be a real problem when something’s wrong with your roof. Unfortunately, however, it isn’t always obvious when you need to get roof repairs. As such, it’s important to keep an eye out on the more subtle signs you have roofing damage:
- Leaks: Have you noticed water dripping into your home? Then you’re likely looking at roofing damage. Part of your roof has likely broken or cracked, allowing water entry into your building. As such, you’ll need to get roof leak repair service from a professional.
- Water Stains: Leaks aren’t the only sign that water’s getting into your building. Water stains on the ceiling or walls can be an indicator that your roof isn’t working like it should, and as such you’ll likely want to get in touch with a contractor for roof leak repair.
- Moss and Mildew: Have you noticed discolored patches on your roof? These discolored spots may be moss, mildew, or mold—all of which grow when moisture collects in an area. If moisture is collecting on your roof, then it can be a sign that it’s not shedding water correctly, which can lead to problems in the future.
- Drafts: Have you noticed a draft in the attic? It may be caused because of damage to the roof. Your roof is designed to help insulate your building, so if something’s wrong, you’ll likely be dealing with a drafty room.
- Sunlight: Sunlight can be amazing and really liven up your building’s interior. However, the sunlight should be coming in through the windows, not other places. Oddly placed beams of sunlight are a sure sign that your roof has an issue.
- Granules in the Gutter: Have you noticed granules mixed in with the usual leaves and debris when cleaning your gutters? Then it means something’s likely wrong with your shingles. As shingles age, they start to deteriorate, which can result in pieces falling off your roof. If you notice this problem, then it’s time to get in touch with a roof repair contractor.
You’ve noticed the signs, and decided it’s time you get in contact with a roof repair contractor. You’ve been looking for service all over the Denver, CO area, but you’re not sure who to contact. You want to work with someone who is honest and reliable; who is skilled, experienced, and ready to make sure that you get the assistance you deserve. That’s why you should consider working with a roof repair company like Safe House Exteriors. We have nearly a decade of industry experience and a commitment to providing you with outstanding service. When you work with us, we will:
- Speak with you in order to get a better idea of what your roofing is.
- Come to your property and inspect the damage.
- Provide you with an estimate for repairs.
- Handle the repairs from start to finish, paying close attention to the details to make sure the job is done perfectly.
We can provide both commercial and residential customers with high quality roof repair services, and will always go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. Whether you need to repair a flat roof, shingle roof, or other type of roof, we’ve got you covered.
Many times, roofing damage is caused by storms, falling debris, or other, similar issues. Your insurance should cover the cost of repairs, but the actual claim filing process can be somewhat stressful and frustrating. Your insurance company will likely require a lot of information in order to approve your claim, and that can be somewhat time consuming to get and fill out. Plus, if the claim is submitted and there’s incorrect information, it may be rejected entirely—which means you wouldn’t have the money you need to get your roof repairs.
That’s where working with a roof repair company like Safe House Exteriors can help. We can help both commercial and residential clients file their roof repair claim. We understand how frustrating this process can be, and so guide you through it from beginning to end. We’ll help take pictures of the damage, fill out information for the claim, and work with your insurance adjuster in order to make sure you get the money you need. With our help, you won’t have to worry about submitting a faulty insurance claim again.
Safe House Exteriors is a company committed to provide excellent service. We can handle roof repair for any roofing type, whether you have a flat roof, metal roof, or asphalt roof. It is our goal to make sure that your roofing is fixed in a timely fashion so that you can rest easy. Give us a call today if you're near any of the following areas:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
The workmanship is impeccable. They made my house look amazing. Safe House did both my roof and siding. Their employees were fast and friendly. They cleaned up when they were done. The owner took the time to walk me through the process and he was very patient with me. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or family.
They are the best. Roof and gutters were perfect. Thanks again to Chris and his team.
Needed a last minute inspection and these guys were very accommodating. Felt their advice was on point and quotes for fixing items was reasonable. Will use them in the future.
We had a major hailstorm in our neighborhood on 8/11. From the very first contact with the salesperson, Ryan Peets, Chris and his team totally took care of us! Ryan did a great job of explaining the process and even worked with our insurance company to relieve some of the stress. We made them aware we were putting our house on the market. They went the extra mile to complete the roofs on our home, barn and potting shed and installed new gutters and downspouts in a very timely fashion. The crews that work for this company just don't quit, very hard working! Our insurance company only approved filling in the nicks and spot painting our home so Ryan got them back out for a second inspection. Chris worked with our insurance company to explain the house needed to be painted to look right. Chris got them to approve painting three sides of the house and we took care of the fourth side of the house. Great job Chris and thanks to Jose and his painting team!! Our property looks fantastic and because we used Safe House Exteriors, we were under contract in less than four weeks after listing it. We highly recommend working with this company, excellent communication!!
I would defiantly recommend Safehouse! Everything went great! They took care of everything from start to finish! My house looks GREAT!!!
Excellent workmanship and superior customer service. They were very quick to start and complete all repairs on our house and outside structures after a massive hail storm. Started and completed work even with the insurance check having to go through the mortgage company. Would highly recommend.
Safe House Exteriors was an amazing company all the way through the process of getting my new roof. They had the old roof off in one day and the new roof on the next. Very professional and incredibly responsive.
Very hard working and competent crew. Once the job was started they stayed on site daily through completion. Left the worksite completely cleaned up. The one issue that I had was the lack of a fluent English speaking worker on the job site since I do not speak or understand Spanish.
We had a little over 40k worth of repairs done to our house after a major hail storm and Chris and his guys did a great job. They were always where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. Chris worked with us to make some changes on the fly, and we couldn't be happier.
The office lady Kelli is very informative. They do exalant work. I love my new roof. I got hip and Ridge vents. If I need another roof as long as I owen this house I will be calling Safe House Exteriors. Thanks guys.
Chris is a great guy to work with. He is not one of the fly by night company's you see around. He came out the same day I called just to be here when my adjuster came. He has also always taken my calls right away. Would highly recommend.