Has your roof been damaged by wind or hail? Do you need a professional who can help you file an insurance claim to fix your roof damage? If you’re in the Denver, CO area, then get in touch with Safe House Exteriors. We specialize in helping clients with their insurance claims, and so can provide you with assistance from start to finish.
If your roof has been damaged by wind or hail, you know how frustrating it can be to try and get it fixed. The first step to address storm damage to your roof is to file an insurance claim, but that's often easier said than done. You already have enough to stress over; you don't want to have to worry about making sure your insurance claim is filed correctly.
That's where Safe House Exteriors comes in. When your roof sustains hail or wind damage, we'll handle your insurance claim for you from start to finish. With our help, you can make sure that you're able to get the repairs you need.
Safe House Exteriors understands how frustrating it can be to try and file an insurance claim after your roof sustains damage, and so we aim to provide you with the service necessary to make your life easier. When we assist with your claim, we will:
- Provide you with a roof inspection. The first step to filing any claim is to get a better idea of the scope of the damage. It’s important to have all the information necessary to ensure that your claim is submitted correctly, and so we’ll provide you with a storm damage roof inspection in order to get a solid idea of what the damage’s scope is like.
- Take pictures of the damage. Most of the time, insurance companies will require images of the damage in order to process the claim. We’ll take pictures of the roof damage from several different angles in order to make sure that your claim is accepted.
- Gather information from you. We want to make sure that we have all the information necessary to assist with your roof damage insurance claim. As such, we’ll take the time to speak with you and get a better idea of what happened. This way, we can make sure that we have plenty of information for your insurance company.
- Work with your insurance adjuster. Many insurance companies will try to give you less money than you’re owed. This can be frustrating but, if you’re not used to working with insurance adjusters, you may not be sure how to handle the problem. That’s where Safe House Exteriors can come in. We’ll meet with your insurance adjuster personally and work with them in order to make sure that you get the money that you’re owed.
Filing a roof damage insurance claim can be a somewhat frustrating and complicated task. That’s why we handle every aspect of the process from beginning to end. In fact, filing insurance claims is one of our specialties. We work with insurance companies to ensure that you get fair treatment and that the full scope of your damage is addressed.
Many of our clients have worked with our competitors before and had their claims rejected. Once signing with us, we were able to walk them through the claims process and ensure that they got the money they deserved. If you want to make sure that your claim is submitted correctly, then consider giving us a call.
When your roof is damaged by wind or hail, you need to make sure you’re working with a professional who can not only repair it, but who can also help you make sure your storm damage insurance claim is submitted correctly. Safe House Exteriors has the skill and experience to make sure that you get the assistance you need. Work with us because we:
- Are committed to customer satisfaction. We care deeply about our customers, and always aim to make sure that they are completely satisfied with the work we do. In order to make your life easier, we’ll handle the insurance claim from start to finish, working diligently to make sure that you get the assistance you need. You won’t have to do anything to make sure your insurance claim is submitted correctly; we’ve got you covered.
- Work with honesty and integrity. We believe that one of the most important parts of any job is making sure that we’re honest with our clients. When we say we’ll do something, we mean it; we’re always upfront about what can be done, and will follow through on all of our promises.
- Have nearly a decade of experience in the industry. Our years in the industry have given us invaluable knowledge. We have handled many insurance claims in the past, and so know exactly what needs to be done to make sure that yours is submitted correctly. In addition, our extensive experience working with insurance adjusters means we can make sure that you’re treated fairly.
When you work with Safe House Exteriors, you’re guaranteed to get excellent assistance when your roof is damaged by hail or wind. Just give us a call to learn more about our services.
Safe House Exteriors is passionate about helping others get the service they deserve. We'll always go above and beyond to assist you, whether you need help with repairs, or want someone who can file your roof damage insurance claim for you. Trust us to assist you if you're near any of the following areas:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
Get help with your insurance claim! Give Safe House Exteriors a call today in order to speak to a professional and learn more about how we can help.
The workmanship is impeccable. They made my house look amazing. Safe House did both my roof and siding. Their employees were fast and friendly. They cleaned up when they were done. The owner took the time to walk me through the process and he was very patient with me. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or family.
They are the best. Roof and gutters were perfect. Thanks again to Chris and his team.
Needed a last minute inspection and these guys were very accommodating. Felt their advice was on point and quotes for fixing items was reasonable. Will use them in the future.
We had a major hailstorm in our neighborhood on 8/11. From the very first contact with the salesperson, Ryan Peets, Chris and his team totally took care of us! Ryan did a great job of explaining the process and even worked with our insurance company to relieve some of the stress. We made them aware we were putting our house on the market. They went the extra mile to complete the roofs on our home, barn and potting shed and installed new gutters and downspouts in a very timely fashion. The crews that work for this company just don't quit, very hard working! Our insurance company only approved filling in the nicks and spot painting our home so Ryan got them back out for a second inspection. Chris worked with our insurance company to explain the house needed to be painted to look right. Chris got them to approve painting three sides of the house and we took care of the fourth side of the house. Great job Chris and thanks to Jose and his painting team!! Our property looks fantastic and because we used Safe House Exteriors, we were under contract in less than four weeks after listing it. We highly recommend working with this company, excellent communication!!
I would defiantly recommend Safehouse! Everything went great! They took care of everything from start to finish! My house looks GREAT!!!
Excellent workmanship and superior customer service. They were very quick to start and complete all repairs on our house and outside structures after a massive hail storm. Started and completed work even with the insurance check having to go through the mortgage company. Would highly recommend.
Safe House Exteriors was an amazing company all the way through the process of getting my new roof. They had the old roof off in one day and the new roof on the next. Very professional and incredibly responsive.
Very hard working and competent crew. Once the job was started they stayed on site daily through completion. Left the worksite completely cleaned up. The one issue that I had was the lack of a fluent English speaking worker on the job site since I do not speak or understand Spanish.
We had a little over 40k worth of repairs done to our house after a major hail storm and Chris and his guys did a great job. They were always where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. Chris worked with us to make some changes on the fly, and we couldn't be happier.
The office lady Kelli is very informative. They do exalant work. I love my new roof. I got hip and Ridge vents. If I need another roof as long as I owen this house I will be calling Safe House Exteriors. Thanks guys.
Chris is a great guy to work with. He is not one of the fly by night company's you see around. He came out the same day I called just to be here when my adjuster came. He has also always taken my calls right away. Would highly recommend.