Incorporating a Cool Roof System into your Safe Energy Solution can increase your property's efficiency and lower your operating costs!
A cool roof can significantly reduce your cooling energy costs and increase your comfort level by reducing temperature fluctuations inside your home. Average energy savings range from 7%-15% of total cooling costs.
Some other benefits include:
- Reducing your utility bills associated with air conditioning
- Increasing occupant comfort and avoiding the installation of an air conditioner where there isn't already one
- Decreasing the size and prolonging the life of your air conditioning system
- Lowering roof maintenance costs and extending roof life, avoiding reroofing costs, and reducing solid waste
- Assisting your home in meeting building codes
- Mitigating your community's Urban Heat Island Effect
- Maintaining aesthetics with a roof that performs and looks good
- Receiving utility rebates (in some locations)
- Enables the use of bi-facial solar panels when space is limited
Updating your roof while adding solar can also help significantly lower the cost of your roof!